The Keencut Excalibur 1000x features a single cutting head with 3 cutting and scoring tools ready for instant use: a utility blade, a scoring blade and a tungsten carbide cutting wheel. Excalibur provides a noiseless, dust-free and cost effective cutting solution for many of the materials used in a modern sign or graphic workshop.
Excalibur 1000x Unique Features:
• Cutting-Line Indicator: A clear plastic strip located along the left side of the vertical cutting bar accurately indicates the cut line. All four tools cut along the same cut line.
• One-Piece Squaring Arm: The horizontal squaring arm is machined from one single, heavy duty aluminum extrusion so that both the left and right sides are in perfect alignment with each other.
• Vertical Cutting Bar: When clamped down, there is no gap between the cutting bar and the surface of the material being cut. It is steel reinforced and won’t bend or fl ex even when cutting dense, thick materials.
• Ratchet Control: The built-in ratchet allows you to cut up 1/2" thick PVC in multiple passes if required. Notch the cutter to the depth required, take the cut, repeat notching until the full depth is created.
• Wall Mount Kit: Secure your Excalibur to the wall at the top of the cutter. Two telescopic legs allow customization to suit the height of the user. A freestanding kit is available for use in the workshop floor.
• Acrylic scoring blade
• Medium-duty blades (100)
• Tungsten carbide glass scoring wheel
• Wall mount kit
|Cut Length:||63" inches|
|Size:||84" W x 12-16" D x 96" H|
|Warranty:||5 year general warranty 20 year warranty on bearings|